Space Exploration and Logistic Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Space Exploration and Logistic Services

Forum for SEALS alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien   [CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:38 am

Regular and repeatable order for Minerals in Alles:

5,000,000 Mexallon
15,000,000 Pyerite
70,000,000 Tritanium

When load ready, please advise and we'll contract on the current mineral prices (so neither party can lose out due to changes) - current value ~400m isk

If all in one station will come and refine (100%) for free.

--------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wishes to mine Ice in Chelien:

10,000 Blue Ice in the Fed Admin - again current rates would apply - current value ~1,600m isk.

Would be content to mix and match the two contracts on a percentage basis if desired.

If you want to test the system and provide multiple contracts per week - go for it! Miners unite Cool

Last edited by Marcus Tedric on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeano Estrado

Xeano Estrado

Number of posts : 25
Corp (Country) : Angels of Divine Fury (Denmark)
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien   [CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:55 am

Let's see how much time i got on my hands =) i already have to mine +/- 10 mill Veldspar per week =) on the other hand - i nearly already got the mex Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien   [CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:09 am

Buy request ended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien   [CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Minerals in Alles - Blue Ice in Chelien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Exploration and Logistic Services-
Jump to: