Space Exploration and Logistic Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Space Exploration and Logistic Services

Forum for SEALS alliance.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

radio down?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smuutti

Smuutti

Number of posts : 47
Corp (Country) : Angels Of Divine Fury (Finland)
Registration date : 2007-09-08

radio down? Empty
PostSubject: radio down?   radio down? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:21 am

My internet explorer says:
can not find server, or DNS error
Back to top Go down
Zepher8062
Admin
Zepher8062

Number of posts : 108
Corp (Country) : Angels of Divine Fury (USA)
Registration date : 2007-09-05

radio down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio down?   radio down? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:38 pm

Yes, the radio has been down all this week.  I have not had enough listeners to feel it woth while keeping it up just by myself.

Currently I am paying about 40$ usd ( About 25 Euros,  190 DKK, 241 SEK, ect) a month.

Until I get a reasonlable about of people to volunteer to held the stream for a time, It will be unavailable during most weekdays.

And for anyone that has access tot he server, if the stream is not active...you do not ned to ask permission to pick it up.  Just connect and play music.

Zepher
Back to top Go down
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgdxmcfd_2hnfgvw
Smuutti

Smuutti

Number of posts : 47
Corp (Country) : Angels Of Divine Fury (Finland)
Registration date : 2007-09-08

radio down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio down?   radio down? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:22 am

I didn't mean that there was not music on the radio. I was playing some, but then the server suddenly went down. The shoutcast webpage didn't show up and my broadcaster couldn't connect to the server.
Now it seems to be online again.
Zepher I understand that you don't want to be on the air constantly, especially if there are no listeners. I can play some music every now and then, and I am looking for some new tracks for myself too. I only have about 10 hours of music on my list atm...
Let's try to keep the radio up, you never know when someone might want to listen to it.
I often listen to it even if I am not playing, I just leave it playing to the background while doing other stuff...
But after all it is up to you if you want to keep the radio going. Let's see how it goes and I hop that you will make a post in here if you decide to take it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

radio down? Empty
PostSubject: Re: radio down?   radio down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

radio down?
Page 1 of 1